These cushions been super popular, we will be back in stock in the new year!
We love the idea of a knot cushion, so thought it was time to make it easy to make your own.
This DIY kit contains:
- Organic Cotton Jersey Fabric - an 18cm strip over 6 metres long
- 1 x matching Gutermann Polyester Thread Spool (100 metres)
- 1 x Schmeck Jersey Needle - designed for machine sewing stretch fabrics
- Instructions (including our super secret how to turn a long tube inside out using a broom handle trick)
- Recycled PET pillow stuffing.
What else will you need:
- Sewing Machine with a stretch stitch - pretty much all machines will have this
- Bobbin - we give you the thread, you’ll need to wind it onto the bobbin using your sewing machine
- A couple of medium sized safety pins
- The cardboard roll from the middle of a wrapping paper roll - or from a couple of paper towel rolls.
- A large safety pin or smallish carabiner
What is helpful but not essential:
- A broom handle with a hole in the end - most brooms/mops have a hole so you can hang them up: this is our secret tool for easily turning a long sewn tube, along with the large safety pin or smallish carabiner - don’t worry all will be explained!
Shipping: FREE Standard 2-7 Day Australia Post shipping on orders over $150 / $5 shipping on orders over $40 / $10 shipping for orders under $40. You will have more options (like express) at checkout.